View this page in:
We contribute added value to our clients
PwC's financial audit service is designed to offer added value to the client and is not limited to the issuing of an opinion on the company's annual accounts.
This added value sets us apart and is characterized by:
- The performance of business-focused audits.
- The assessment of system and process integration and the appropriateness of key controls, giving rise to a management letter where weaknesses are identified.
- A standard audit methodology tailored to the needs of companies, whatever their size and business, based on efficiency and quality. PricewaterhouseCoopers has obtained AENOR quality certificate ISO 9002 for its audit services.
Our Audit Services
- Statutory audit.
- Budgetary review and assistance.
- Advice on consolidation policies and systems.
- Operational audits.
- Assistance in the preparation and review of financial information.