View this page in:
This page contains an updated list of the PwC leaders for each sector specialisation of the Firm. Click on the following options to access information on each leader and their curriculum:
Partner in charge of Financial Services at PwC Spain
- Industrial engineer degree from ICAI (Catholic Institute of Arts and Industries).
- MBA in Public Administration from Harvard University.
- During 2009 he was Partner in charge of the Roland Berger consulting firm in Spain
- In 2005 he was Business Development Manager at Banca March, post which he held until 2008.
- From 1997 to 2005 he was Partner in charge of the Financial Sector in Spain at McKinsey and leader of the retail banking practice in Europe where he worked with the main finance companies in the Iberian Peninsula and Latin America. Strategy expert and an expert in retail banking operations, he has participated in the merger processes of the main finance companies.
- Began his professional career in Banco de Asturias.
Partner in charge of Pharma, Retail & Consumer, Industry & Automotive at PwC Spain
- Degree in Economics and Business Studies from the Universidad Autónoma, Madrid
- Management Development Diploma (PDD) at ICADE.
- Joined PwC in 1988.
- Responsible for IP &Automotive 2005 – 2009.
- Responsible for clients and assurance sectors 2007 - 2011.
- Served on the Assurance Executive Committee 2005 – 2011.
- Served on the Markets Executive Committee of PwC Spain 2007 - 2011.
- Leader of the CIP cluster and member of the PwC Executive Committee - 2011.
Other information of interest
- Member of IACJC (Spanish Institute of Auditors)
- Member of ROAC (Official Register of Auditors in Spain).
- Regular speaker at professional conferences and writes articles for specialist newspapers and magazines.
- Forms part of the Board of Trustees of the PwC Foundation.
Partner in charge of Construction, Services, Government and Health at PwC Spain.
- Degree in Economics and Business Studies from the University of Valencia.
- Executive MBA from ESADE.
- Joined PwC in January 1990.
- Audit Partner since 2005.
- Area manager of the Valencia, Alicante and Murcia offices.
- Has vast international experience, having worked in the London and Southampton offices as part of an exchange program (1994).
- Sector experience in consumer, industry and services, multinational clients and middle market.
- Has participated in a large number of assignments relating to business valuations, consolidation of financial statements, due diligence, independent expert services.
- Has participated as an instructor in several internal and external courses relating to various accounting and audit issues.
Other information of interest:
- Member of IACJCE ( Spanish Institute of Auditors).
- Member of ROAC ( Official Register of Auditors in Spain).
- Vice-Chairman of the Gent per Gent Foundation, dedicated to boosting biomedical research.
Manuel Martín Espada
Partner in charge of Telecommunications, Technology, Entertainment and Media and Energy at PwC Spain.
- Degree in mathematics (1988) from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Has over 20 years’ experience in business consulting in some of the main companies of the sector.
- Has vast experience in projects, drawing up strategic plans and cost reduction plans for large national and international corporations.
- Has directed important projects relating to operations optimisation and process efficiency in Latin America and Europe.
- Has also participated in projects relating to the organisational improvement of companies such as Design and Implementation of a Shared Services Centre, Customer Phone Lines, Outsourcing of Services, etc.