View this page in:
We help you to identify, manage and control legislative risks
PwC offers advisory services for companies subject to a regulatory body to appropriately manage compliance risks. Within a changing legislative environment, we help you to identify, management and control both existing and future risks.
Our teams are made up of specialists with broad experience in legislative risks, including former regulators, who not only know the rules but have also implemented the compliance processes. PwC helps you at both strategic level (maximising the potential competitive advantages offered by regulations) and operational level (minimising costs, disruption and time).
- If you are not aware of whether or not you are or will be subject to a regulatory body.
- If you do not know whether or not you meet regulatory rules.
- If you consider that you are overspending on compliance.
- If you feel that you are subject to too many regulations.
- If you consider that you are committing too much capital in this respect.
- If you are considering training personnel in new compliance.
- If you operate in a sector such as energy or finance, which is subject to strict regulation.
- If there are rules which jeopardise your business or may entail significant losses.
- If you are concerned about your reputation owing to possible non-compliance.
- If you want to ensure that your sales force conforms to the code of conduct of sales and marketing.
How can we help you:
- Minimise the risk of fines or the adoption of legal measures by the regulatory body at both business and private level.
- Follow a proactive strategy to address the impact of legislative regulation instead of a strategy based on solving the unexpected.
- Maximise the strategic and competitive opportunities offered by regulatory changes.
- Reduce the costs related to regulatory standards.
- Offer independent advice and benchmarking of legislative compliance.
- Offer recommendations, best practice and experience in the subject.
- Advise on any supervision procedure.
- Guide and validate any organizational change or in the business model as a result of regulatory changes.
- Advise on the feasibility and regulatory constraints of any strategic approach.
Download "Compliance in the Insurance sector"